Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


In true Thanksgiving spirit I decided to start Thankful Thursdays. It's so easy to fall into daily routines, forgetting to be thankful for all the little things.

So starting today, I will post every Thursday about what I'm thankful for. Want to join? I'd love for you to share what you're thankful for too, join in the Thanksgiving fun!


I'm so, so, so thankful for nature. It's one of my favorite things in the world. And I'm so blessed to live in an area that I can step outside and see wonderful reminders of God's creativity everywhere I look.


What are you thankful for today?

Grab a button if you want and join Thankful Thursdays!
I'm working on making the text box for the button, sorry for the delay! Check back soon!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful scenery... I've always wanted to see those Japanese blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thankful that you are my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astrid- The cherry blossoms were beautiful in the Spring, they were everywhere you looked!!

    Alish-I'm glad you're my friend too A-face. :)

    ReplyDelete