Saturday, March 10, 2012

Party party

Tomorrow marks 9 months of being married to Ryan - woo!  I've learned a lot about Ryan since we've gotten married.  Here are just a few tidbits:

- He likes to drink old, cold, coffee leftover in the carafe.

- I'm constantly surprised with the ingenuity he brings to household chores.  For example, just last week I heard him yell out from the bedroom, "Look! I can make the bed while I'm still in it!"

- Boys eat...a lot.  I guess this is more a general thing I learned about the male gender, but it definitely still applies to Ryan.

There are so many more but I'll stop it here and just say that I'm so thankful for this fellow.  Here's to many more months and years of marriage!


This was taken right after we got engaged in Japan in 2010. 

4 comments:

  1. I wish my husband could make the bed while still in it :-)...nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I get to leave you your congratulations! I wish you both many, many, many more months and years of happiness together.

    ReplyDelete