Sunday, December 4, 2011

Swedish Christmas Fair

Today I am so excited to go to the SWEA International Swedish Christmas Fair 2011, WOO! If you live in the Los Angeles area, I highly recommend going. There will be a Lucia processional at 12 PM and 3 PM. I went with my sister a couple of years ago and we were quite impressed with all of the food, crafts and program.

I am excited to have a mug of glogg.

And dig into a Lussekatter...yum.


And I'm really looking forward to visiting all the Swedish craft booths! I might try to get a booth here next year I think, I've been wanting to do another craft fair and this one seems right up my alley!

2 comments:

  1. oh, that sounds like a lot of fun ! hoping you'll take photos & share? you should so get a booth next year !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh! You just had to introduce me to One Perfect Bite! Now I am really in trouble! :-)

    Now you really have me in the mood for your 12 days of Christmas! I can not wait!

    ReplyDelete