I was so excited about this project before I started and then the more and more that went into it the more and more I didn't like it. I was attempting to make a Fall wreath by taking a straw wreath (cheap) and hot gluing split peas all over it. I saw quite a few like it when I googled "diy fall wreath".
So I bought some new hot glue and got started. Word to the wise, do NOT buy RoseArt brand hot glue, it is awful. I did a section with teh glue I had and it worked great and as soon as I switched to this glue things started going downhill, fast.
You can see the section on the right side where they are sticking, that was from my previous glue stick (which I wish I had more of...).
Needless to say, this time-consuming project was discouraging and I ended up scrapping the hot glue idea altogether. Instead, I wrapped some white fabric around the entire wreath and will hopefully figure out an alternative idea to the whole Fall wreath idea.