Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A happy little tree

In an attempt to cheer up my apartment with Christmas spirit, I whipped up this happy little Christmas tree. My apartment already seems cheerier. :)

It was super easy and fast to make and I'm creating a tutorial for it that should be ready in a few days!

I also made this little needle-felted heart ornament last week. It's actually doubling as a gift tag for my mom's Christmas gift. I wrote her name on it after I took this picture. It looks simple to make but it was surprisingly time consuming.

In other news, I'm just about packed and ready to go home for Christmas even though I don't leave for another 2 weeks. I'm that excited.

T minus 14 days!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Christmas is coming and I need to get my toosh ready! I wish I was half as organised as you are. So far I have the tree up... but that's it!!!

    :) Hazel
    Hazel Loves Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little tree! How creative to use a heart on top! That's so cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete