Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


Yes, this post may get a little mushy, be warned.

This Thankful Thursday I'm thankful for Ryan.
My wonderfully hilarious, soon-to-be husband.

He's such a dapper fellow. Plus he is supportive of my crafting. Here he's sporting the bow tie I made him for his birthday (yes, he actually wore it in public!).

He's pretty silly.

He's clever.

He can say pretty cheesy things that are actually kinda cute.

He's handy getting you around town.
Especially if you're a girl who doesn't read maps all that well (ahem...me).

He's pretty much always a happy camper.

And I'm so thankful I get to marry him!!!!!

What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. Awww... wearing a home-made bow-tie in public? Definitely a keeper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet. it made me tear up. i miss you guys, can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mushy is just fine. Stay mushy your whole lives! Trust me on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so glad you guys are getting married!!!!! woooo! what a nice post :)

    ReplyDelete