Sunday, June 13, 2010

In the works...

I’m currently in the middle of a few projects. I’m using my new embroidery book to design this fold-over tote. I haven’t finished the embroidery part yet. I can't decide what to add...a tree? an animal?
I’m also working on another project from Knitted Toys by Zoe Mellor. I want to make a set (4 or 5) of the toy mice. Instead of just stuffing them with the usual stuffing, I’m going to put something different in each one. Maybe rice in one, a rattle in another, a squeaky center in another…change it up a bit so each mouse isn’t the same.

It's supposed to be rainy all week here, hopefully I'll get a lot accomplished!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute projects - I love your needle felting Dala horse! Did you see the Felt Animals book post I did last week? I think even though it isn't out in English yet most of the projects would be pretty self explanatory, so look out for it if you're into cute toys!

    ReplyDelete