Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lucia Paper Dolls in shop!

Just checking in to let you all know that these brand new Swedish Paper Dolls are now up in my Etsy shop! This is a new item for my craft fair in just a couple weeks, and I thought I'd add it to my shop in case any of you Lucia lovers out there wanted to order some before December 13 [St. Lucia Day!]! I commissioned a friend of mine to do the drawing (since my drawing skills are quite abysmal) for this and I could't be more pleased with how they turned out!


The finished product obviously isn't printed with the 2014 Copyright watermark. It will come printed out on 8.5 x 11 cardstock, packaged in clear cellophane wrapping. 

Ok, back to crafting for the SWEA Christmas Market in just T-minus 13 days! Ah!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I absolutely love this paper doll. And will definitely share with my own readers soon. AND place an order for my very own!!!

    ReplyDelete