Monday, November 12, 2012

Fresh cranberries

How's your Monday treating you?

I'm typically not the biggest of fans of Mondays, but today has been a great day.  I worked a reverse hour day, so I got off at 3 PM.  Awesome!  I had time to talk with my parents, clean the apartment, and bake some cranberry-orange bread with fresh cranberries.  I love this time of year when fresh cranberries start to become plentiful in the grocery store. Love it.


It's going to be a good week, I can feel it in my bones! 

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. oh yum cranberry bread! I'll have to bake some soon... I noticed at the grocery store yesterday that all the Christmas food is available ~ so many fun foods to eat this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm this looks yummy! i love the cranberries - in tea, cakes, jams... name it all
    i should try making my own :)

    it's the cranberry season in the end!

    ReplyDelete