Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Quick Recap

Woah, has it really been 3 weeks since my last post?! Oops. 

A lot has happened and I've been horrible about updating my bloggity blog.  So to catch you up to speed here are five things that have happened since my last post.

1.  Ryan graduated from grad school - WOOOOO!!!!  

2.  We had a fantastic graduation celebration full of dessert and karaoke.  Mr. Belding was at karaoke and sang a song.  It was amazing.

3.  For Memorial Day weekend we ventured over to Temecula wine country  for some wine tasting with some of our cronies. It was spectacular.

4.  We hit up 2 Memorial Day BBQs.

5.  We saw 3 movies in the theatre! What to Expect, MIB 3, and Moonrise Kingdom.  All of them were awesome.  

So I guess after making the list I realized that I wasn't as busy as I thought I was.  There was also a lot of work, sleep, and pretend cleaning involved (you know, telling yourself that you're going to stay in tonight so you can get some cleaning done then you really just play Super Mario).

I'm sorry I've been so negligent of this blog these days.  I will try to get my regular posting schedule back on track!  



I seriously miss the weekend already.  But at least tomorrow is already Wendesday! Woooooot.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It has been three weeks and you are missed!!

    But what fun you have been up to!

    No need to apologize - everyone is slowing down now that summer is here - so no guilt - just go out and enjoy! We will still be here when it gets less inviting outside!

    ReplyDelete