Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Swedish stamp set


I found this precious little stamp set yesterday - I'm in love! I've actually been on the lookout for a "Tack" stamp for a while so I was so surprised to find this one here in Japan. I thought for sure I'd have to order one online or at least look somewhere in the states, but here it is!


And not only does it have a "Tack" (which means thank you in Swedish) stamp, but it came with the cute little bird stamp on the right too!

So I tested them out...



...and liked what I saw!


I'm going to have a lot of thank you notes to write after the wedding and I think this stamp will prove to be very useful.


5 comments:

  1. ack ! these are adorable !! what a find !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those are great! I love how the birds tail feathers are at attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both - how amazing you can find them in Japan. Happy stamping.
    I x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to say. I am definitely feeling jealousy - lots of that! And enchantment! Lots of that too.

    I LOVE these stamps. LOVE them. Great find!

    ReplyDelete