This is the perfect project to use up scrap pieces of fabric you have laying around. They're quick to whip up and would be a perfect gift too!
For this tutorial you will need:
- 6 fabric triangles, cut to your desired size (mine are 3" x 3.5" x 3.5")
- 6 pieces of green fabric, approximately 1" wide x 1.5"-2" long
- Floral wire (can be found at most craft stores)
- Fabric Glue
3. Turn the triangle right side out. Use a pointy object for the bottom. I used some chopsticks which worked splendidly.
5. Cut a piece of floral wire 5 inches long. Stick it into the stuffing to the bottom of your pepper, be careful not to poke through the fabric.
7. Place fabric glue on the piece of green fabric.
8. Wrap it around the pepper, securing it withe more glue on the edge. I also added more glue up by the wire for extra stability. This is the hardest part about this project, it might take a couple tries, but don't get discouraged!
9. Take your piece of twine and untwist it just enough so the pieces separate. Put the floral wire through this hole and fold in half.
Ta Da, finished! :-)
Hang up and enjoy!