Wednesday, July 14, 2010

First doll - in progress


I've started working on my dolls for the Haiti donations and here is my first girl doll - cut out and partially sewed:



(sorry for the low quality photos here!)

I'm planning on making 1 girl doll and 2 boy dolls. Dolly Donations is looking for more boy dolls to send over this time around. Once I finish up the dolls for Haiti, I think I might try my hand at making my own doll pattern and whip one up for my neice.

That's all for now, hope you're having a great week! :)

8 comments:

  1. She is adorable and what a special project you are doing. YOur blog is wonderful and I LOVE the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this link!! What an adorable little doll, this would be a great project for my daughter and I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! This is my first doll ever, thanks for the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is looking good! I will make a boy doll having read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute doll and what a wonderful cause! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful Sarah - thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I love the fabric you've used as well, they're so pretty and stylish. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Eve! I have acquired quite a stash of fabric while I've been living here in Japan! :)

    ReplyDelete