Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kickoff to Christmas!

Well folks, it happened! Ryan and I were able to fit our little tree into our little apartment! And I love it! We have many more ornaments this year than we did last, so our tree looks a little more lively than years past. I love the string of Danish woven heart lights that I got from IKEA last year. I only wish I had gotten more than 1 strand...alas. Overall, it's a great little tree and it makes our apartment feel very Christmas-y.


Coming up this weekend, I have my last craft fair of the season! The Lucia fair of Los Angeles is this Sunday, December 15, downtown at the Shrine Expo Center. Come join in the fun! There will be craft booths, a Lucia processional, glögg, and much more!

And last, but not least, this Friday kicks off St. Lucia Day and the 2013 Scandinavian Christmas series!! We will be hearing from all sorts of fun guest bloggers and participants this year! Stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment